Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Mediterranean Cruise: Souvenirs from Italy and Greece
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 169 Fun Things to Do Accomplished: My Completed Bucket List
- Twenty of the Best Bargains of My Life
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: journaling
Studies show that people who express gratitude have a happier life than those who don’t — so take a few minutes to consider one of the methods below to give thanks for the things you have. Taking a couple minutes … Continue reading
A lot of women find joy in do-it-yourself crafts… and I’m one of them. So many crafts, so little time!
I wholeheartedly embrace the importance of being grateful for what you have and believe it’s important to think about your blessings often. That’s why the idea of keeping a gratitude journal appeals to me. (I also do a sentence-a-day journal … Continue reading
Many of us kept diaries as teenagers and enjoy looking back on our record of the things we did and the friends we had — and laughing about how we’ve changed. Today, our lives are busy and there’s no time to indulge … Continue reading
Did you ever have a day when you thought “I didn’t get anything done today!”? Taking two minutes to do the following activity will change your mind every time!