Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
- Make a Quick, Cheerful Spring Wreath to Chase Away Winter Blues
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: stress relievers
It’s true, isn’t it?
OK, the title “NOTHING Makes You Feel Better than a BODY PUMP™ Workout” may’ve been a tiny bit misleading – because I can actually think of one thing that feels better… But the feeling you have after you’ve lifted weights for … Continue reading
I wholeheartedly embrace the importance of being grateful for what you have and believe it’s important to think about your blessings often. That’s why the idea of keeping a gratitude journal appeals to me. (I also do a sentence-a-day journal … Continue reading
Did you ever have a day when you thought “I didn’t get anything done today!”? Taking two minutes to do the following activity will change your mind every time!
Loretta LaRoche, author of “Ten Simple Truths That Lead to an Amazing Life: Life is Short – Wear Your Party Pants”says one of her favorite ways to get people to see how they’re distorting things and get a handle on … Continue reading