Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- How to Add a Low-Cost Reading Rack to a Treadmill to Make Walking More Fun
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: stress relievers
It’s true, isn’t it?
OK, the title “NOTHING Makes You Feel Better than a BODY PUMP™ Workout” may’ve been a tiny bit misleading – because I can actually think of one thing that feels better… But the feeling you have after you’ve lifted weights for … Continue reading
I wholeheartedly embrace the importance of being grateful for what you have and believe it’s important to think about your blessings often. That’s why the idea of keeping a gratitude journal appeals to me. (I also do a sentence-a-day journal … Continue reading
Did you ever have a day when you thought “I didn’t get anything done today!”? Taking two minutes to do the following activity will change your mind every time!
Loretta LaRoche, author of “Ten Simple Truths That Lead to an Amazing Life: Life is Short – Wear Your Party Pants”says one of her favorite ways to get people to see how they’re distorting things and get a handle on … Continue reading