Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: aerial yoga
169 Fun Things to Do Accomplished: My Completed Bucket List
Starting a new year (after two pretty uneventful years during the pandemic) got me thinking about the many fun things to do that I’ve experienced so far in life – my completed bucket list. I’m working on a fun things … Continue reading
Posted in aerial yoga, bucket list, cruising, fun, Greece, kayak, kayaking and hiking, life, things to do, trampoline, travel, traveling solo, unique yoga, vacation, vacation destination, walking club, yoga, Zumba Tagged 100 fun things to do, bucket list, completed bucket list, fun things, fun things to do, new things, polar plunge, things to do, try new things 3 Comments
Yoga Doesn’t Have to Be Dull: Amazingly Unique Yoga Classes
I’ve tried yoga time and time again, and although I know it’s good for you and has health benefits, performing the poses in typical yoga classes just doesn’t grab me.
Aerial Yoga: A Fun and Uplifting Experience
For a truly unique fitness experience, try an aerial yoga class — stretching and posing using long fabric slings suspended from the ceiling as supports.
Posted in aerial yoga, exercise, fitness, unusual exercise classes, yoga Tagged aerial fitness, aerial yoga, exercise, fitness, unusual exercise classes, yoga 25 Comments