Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Super Fun Fundraising Idea Inspired by "The Donald"
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: polga
I’ve tried yoga time and time again, and although I know it’s good for you and has health benefits, performing the poses in typical yoga classes just doesn’t grab me.
Here’s my 2014 year in review: 1) Am still single and searching. Have had a few “first Internet dates” this year (and enough time has passed that I can now laugh about them!) They weren’t horrible enough to be described … Continue reading