Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
- Easy Pegboard Earring Holder
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Embarrassing Mistakes -- #5 in What Seems to be a Series
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: standup paddleboarding
I’ve tried yoga time and time again, and although I know it’s good for you and has health benefits, performing the poses in typical yoga classes just doesn’t grab me.
I wrote a post recently about the stand-up paddleboarding class I took this summer and how, although my legs quivered the whole time, I finally was able to paddle for an hour without plunging into the water. My friend C’s … Continue reading
In the coastal area where I live, stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) has become very popular. You can sit outdoors on a sunny afternoon at a number of restaurants in the tourist district and watch people standing on flat surfaces that resemble surfboards … Continue reading