Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- How to Add a Low-Cost Reading Rack to a Treadmill to Make Walking More Fun
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: aerial yoga
Yoga Doesn’t Have to Be Dull: Amazingly Unique Yoga Classes
I’ve tried yoga time and time again, and although I know it’s good for you and has health benefits, performing the poses in typical yoga classes just doesn’t grab me.
Aerial Yoga: A Fun and Uplifting Experience
For a truly unique fitness experience, try an aerial yoga class — stretching and posing using long fabric slings suspended from the ceiling as supports.
Posted in aerial yoga, exercise, fitness, unusual exercise classes, yoga Tagged aerial fitness, aerial yoga, exercise, fitness, unusual exercise classes, yoga 25 Comments