Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Online Dating Scams: Scammers are Ruining Over-50 Online Dating!
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: lost luggage
There’s apparently some jinx preventing my suitcase and me from traveling to Europe together…
October has been an incredibly action-packed month!
Sept. 7 Dear Big Black Suitcase: I haven’t laid eyes on you since Aug. 1 when I left home at 3 a.m. for a “cruise-of-a-lifetime” to the Mediterranean and handed you over to the United airlines rep at the Charleston … Continue reading
One of my most fun friends, M, and I went on a “cruise-of-a-lifetime” trip to the Mediterranean this month. And we laughed all the way through Italy, Montenegro (who knew that was a country?) and Greece. I checked my jumbo … Continue reading