Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: solo cruising
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
There’s apparently some jinx preventing my suitcase and me from traveling to Europe together…
If you’re like me, you may have vaguely heard of Malta but don’t really know where it is or much about it. That’s why it was fun to spend a day there on a Mediterranean cruise to Malta!
If you’re up for a tour of Western Europe from a lovely, floating hotel, try a 10-night Mediterranean cruise like I took — to Palma de Majorca, Corsica, Malta, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Florence and Pisa. It was wonderful! Before signing … Continue reading
I’ve gone on about 15 week-long cruises to date — and absolutely love them. There’s no more carefree way to travel. In fact, I just returned from a seven-day cruise to the Caribbean on the new Regal Princess a few … Continue reading
I wrote my first guest blog post — about the great time I have going on cruises alone. It was published Sun., July 3 on Too Timid and Squeamish, an inspiring and amusing blog that I read often. Check it out … Continue reading