Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- The Alchemist: A Book Review
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: embarrassing stories
Every time I write a blog post about embarrassing mistakes I’ve made, I think I’ve captured them all. But no, somehow there are always more…
Two extremely dumb things happened to me this month.
Do I have more embarrassing experiences than the average person? Or does everyone else just know enough to keep quiet about their misadventures? Here are some more dumb moves, in what seems to be a series of blog posts… 1) … Continue reading