Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: childhood
Come on, admit it. There are some things from your childhood you still love.
My favorite childhood Christmas memories include: Playing “Christmas” with my sister for weeks before and after the big day. This included pretending that Santa was arriving with piles of (make-believe) presents for us, opening the pretend gifts, oohing and aahing over them, etc. … Continue reading
When you’re a child and a 20-something, you dream of doing many things during your life. Although you don’t formally label it a bucket list — or a lifetime goal — that’s what it is. What childhood and early adult dreams … Continue reading
I got the most unexpected and sweet email message last night from R, a childhood friend. Some background: R and her family lived in a house across the alley from my family’s house all the years I did, from the … Continue reading
I had a rather depressing milestone birthday this year and around the same time, a friend asked if I’d like to participate in a women’s empowerment mini-triathlon in September with her. It sounded like an intriguing idea – just what … Continue reading