Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: weird stories
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
I went shopping recently and saw the wackiest thing!
I rarely watch TV, but Breaking Bad was the best TV series I’ve ever seen in my life. The story about Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who turns into a meth dealer, had me spellbound. I especially enjoyed … Continue reading
Thrift stores have some fantastic buys, ya can’t deny that. But they also have some weird stuff.
Follow-up to Why I Love Weird News Stories: How Weird News Teaches us Great Storytelling | The Red Pen of Doom
A while back, I wrote a post about my love affair with weird news stories and the strange things people do. Right after that, I read the hilarious blog post below explaining why people love weird stories. It’s right on … Continue reading
One of my joys in life is reading and hearing true stories about strange things people do. These aren’t the everyday accounts about people who makes the news for winning a flapjack-eating contest or committing a minor crime. I love the … Continue reading