Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
- Tall Tower Contest — a Fun Fundraising Event or Team-Building Challenge
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 10 Best Life Hacks of 2016
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Regal Princess Review: Top 20 Amenities
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: gift-giving
Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not into cooking. However, I am fascinated with creating fun things with fruit.
If your parents are at the point in life where they don’t need any more “things” for Christmas or you just want to give them a meaningful gift — create a one-of-a-kind “Fond Family Memories” jar.”
It’s just a slim black cylinder, but — oh, the things the Amazon Echo can do! I own one and love it! The Echo is a very cool gift for anyone – from grammar schooler to nonagenarian. It’s fun — … Continue reading
Studies show that about 20 percent of the contents of health and beauty products remain in containers when users toss them — usually because they can’t get any more to come out! The Extend Your Beauty cosmetic tool is a … Continue reading
Shower Queen sequined caps are unique, inexpensive Christmas gifts for women who have everything. Their hair will stay dry and they’ll look like movie stars during a quick shower. This glitzy bathing accessory is available for only $5.99 at Tuesday Morning.
Advent calendars have been used to mark the days until Christmas for thousands of years. Today, they’ve become a fun way for kids and adults alike to count down the days in December — and they offer you a chance to … Continue reading
For my birthday, my son and his wife gave me a one-of-a-kind typed book, printed on pretty paper and tied with ribbon. It was titled “Things We Love about Diane.”
When I was in my early 20s and at my first real job, I wanted to buy a Christmas gift for my boss. She was a classy, conservative older woman.