Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Move Without Breaking a Sweat: An Insanely Helpful Moving Tip
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: fun
“I’m bored.” How many times did you whine those words as a kid? When I did, my mom would run through a list of possibilities. Ride your bike, take a walk, play tennis, read a book…. If I didn’t latch … Continue reading
The next time you’re sitting around with family and friends, pull up this website for an entertaining activity and a great conversation starter. It’s fun and it doesn’t cost a cent!
Come on, admit it. There are some things from your childhood you still love.
Women like to go places and do things with other women because they enjoy each other’s company. (And men have always joked that women even go to the restroom together at social events.) And, of course, women enjoy going out … Continue reading
There’s nothing like wearing bright spring colors again after a long winter, is there?
March 21 is the first official day of spring — and while Northerners are still getting the white stuff, we’re celebrating spring in the South with — green snow!
After sitting for an extended time, when you get up, do you do the old lady hobble for the first few steps?
Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not into cooking. However, I am fascinated with creating fun things with fruit.
Fitbits are so helpful in providing motivation to be more active! I’ve been using one for more than two years now and discovered some interesting Fitbit facts you may not know.
If you haven’t seen these yet, hope you enjoy! I don’t need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off! Old age is coming at a really bad time!