Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to Get a 5 Percent Discount Every Day at 3 Popular Stores
- South America Cruise: A Day in the Falkland Islands
- South American Cruise: Penguin Rookery at Punta Tombo National Reserve, Argentina
- South America Cruise: Adventures in Punta Del Este, Uruguay
- Fun New Fitness Activity: Disc Golfing with Frisbees
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Victory Log: List Today's Accomplishments & Feel Good About Them
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 10 Reasons to Keep a Sentence-a-Day Five Year Journal
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: fitness
If you can walk and throw a frisbee, you can take part in one of the latest fitness activities — disc (frisbee) golfing! There’s probably a course or two in your area — and this type of golf doesn’t require … Continue reading
Have you heard? Sitting is the new smoking. Doctors and scientists are encouraging people to get out of their chairs and be more active during the day, even if they work in an office environment. That’s a great reason to … Continue reading
A trip to an aerial adventure park is something everyone should try! As you perform each of the above-ground challenges, your emotions range from slightly scared to euphoric. It’s an exhilarating experience to put your body to the test and … Continue reading
For a truly unique fitness experience, try an aerial yoga class — stretching and posing using long fabric slings suspended from the ceiling as supports.
One of my favorite activities is enjoying a vigorous walk with the local walking club.
Recently wrote a blog post about the many crafts I’ve done through the years and realized I’ve also gone through an extreme number of non-craft hobby “phases,” too.
I took my first chair dancing class at Inversions, a local pole fitness studio, tonight. And am almost at a loss for words to describe it. Let’s just say it’s not grandma sitting on a straight-backed chair watching a nice … Continue reading
In my quest to continuously try new fitness challenges, I tried a Polga class at Inversions, a local pole fitness center. When I told my friends about it afterwards, everyone initially thought I was going to tell them about Pilates … Continue reading
Got a Fitbit Force fitness tracker for Christmas 2013 (although it was backordered and didn’t arrive til late January 2014) and I can truly say I’ve loved it. It’s helped me greatly increase my activity level! I’ve worn it 24/7 for ten … Continue reading