Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
- Tall Tower Contest — a Fun Fundraising Event or Team-Building Challenge
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: fitness
Visiting Bulls Island — a pristine, unspoiled island in the Charleston, S.C. area — is an amazing way to spend a day and an adventure you won’t forget. It’s a great place for walking, sunbathing, collecting shells, photography and visiting the … Continue reading
If you can walk and throw a frisbee, you can take part in one of the latest fitness activities — disc (frisbee) golfing! There’s probably a course or two in your area — and this type of golf doesn’t require … Continue reading
Have you heard? Sitting is the new smoking. Doctors and scientists are encouraging people to get out of their chairs and be more active during the day, even if they work in an office environment. That’s a great reason to … Continue reading
A trip to an aerial adventure park is something everyone should try! As you perform each of the above-ground challenges, your emotions range from slightly scared to euphoric. It’s an exhilarating experience to put your body to the test and … Continue reading
For a truly unique fitness experience, try an aerial yoga class — stretching and posing using long fabric slings suspended from the ceiling as supports.
One of my favorite activities is enjoying a vigorous walk with the local walking club.
Recently wrote a blog post about the many crafts I’ve done through the years and realized I’ve also gone through an extreme number of non-craft hobby “phases,” too.
I took my first chair dancing class at Inversions, a local pole fitness studio, tonight. And am almost at a loss for words to describe it. Let’s just say it’s not grandma sitting on a straight-backed chair watching a nice … Continue reading
In my quest to continuously try new fitness challenges, I tried a Polga class at Inversions, a local pole fitness center. When I told my friends about it afterwards, everyone initially thought I was going to tell them about Pilates … Continue reading