Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Move Without Breaking a Sweat: An Insanely Helpful Moving Tip
- Please Don't Hug or Kiss Me at Work - It's Called Sexual Harassment
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: ways to save
Many stores have occasional sales, but these three stores are unique because they give you 5 percent off the purchase price of everything you buy every day.
Like every thrifty shopper, I’m always on the lookout for new and different ways to cut costs. Here are seven ways I saved money in July:
Here are 20 great thrift store shopping tips:
Most thrifty shoppers are always on the lookout to discover new ways to spend less. Here are four ways I saved money this month.
Like many people, I try to be frugal every day of the year — and here are some ways I saved money in April:
For many years, I paid an exterminator $75 a quarter to come to my house and spray outside it — and inside the garage — to prevent unwanted bugs, especially cockroaches (an ick factor when living in the South).
Does shopping at thrift stores count as retail therapy? 🙂 Heck, yes! Where else can you can save money and have an adventure at the same time? Make every trip extra exciting by taking along a friend, splitting up to … Continue reading
Saving money doesn’t have to be hard, and it doesn’t require a major sacrifice. Try some of the following techniques: